Breathable Rain Set PE – Burlwood
- Waterproof> 5,000 mm H2O
- Taped seams
- Breathability 5,000
- Durable – 40,000 RUBS
- Reflective details
- Detachable hood
- Chin protection
- Foot straps
- Tight-fitting elastic edges at hands and feet
- Inside name badge
- Storage bag in the pocket
- Bionic Finish
- 100% RECYCLED
- Additional information
- Washing Tips
PE rain sets are made of a RECYCLED material – it is thin, light and breathable. For active children, this is great news. Heat and moisture easily penetrate away from the skin. You can turn the pocket around – it transforms into a bag where the rainwear can be stored.
92 cm/18-24 M, 98 cm/2-3 Y, 104 cm/3-4 Y, 110 cm/4-5 Y
- We recommend that rainwear is only rarely washed, as each wash removes a bit of the waterproof surface treatment.
- Use special washing powder for outerwear or leave it out completely. Never use fabric softener.
- Usually it is enough to shake / brush off the dry dirt / mud or wipe off the worst with a wet cloth.
- Close the zipper before washing.